Workforce Engagement – The Key to Implementing and Optimizing Your Growth Strategy
Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Problems in engagement with your workforce are not always easy to see, but they can have a big affect on your bottom line.
By effectively engaging with your entire team you can increase efficiency and production while reducing waste.
During this learning session, you will:
- Receive a quantifiable take away assessment of your workforce engagement that pinpoints areas for improvement and growth
- Re-define the “4P” framework to engage with team members through Purpose, People Development, Process Improvement, and Problem Solving
- Understand the key components of establishing a workplace culture of mutual trust, respect, and continuous improvement
- Understand how to develop leaders who improve and sustain their processes and systems
- Specify and understand the skills and behaviors required to build and manage a lean system
- Learn benchmark operational practices and complete an organizational assessment to determine current state
Process Capability Partners
Working globally as a consultant, Ben has found his passion learning, teaching, and applying the principles of problem-solving, collaboration, and leadership. He uses this experience to guide engagements through coaching, workshop facilitation, and project management with the goal to develop the capability of both people and processes
CIFT; 5555 Airport Hwy., Ste. 100, Toledo, Ohio 43615
Cost to Attend
$50 for CIFT members
$70 for non-members
Reserve your seat now, as space is limited. Lunch will be provided. Questions? Contact Matt Inniger, project manager, at 419-704-0614 or email@example.com.