Food Fraud Workshop
Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 | 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Due to the sweeping regulatory change brought on by Food Safety Modernization Act, and requirements of Preventative Control rules and Global Food Safety Initiative, companies are faced with meeting new compliance requirements.
This workshop is designed to help attendees become familiar with strategies for reducing the risk of food fraud, strengthening their supply chain through hands on examples using USP tools, and a structured approach for carrying out ingredient-by-ingredient assessments.
Attendees will be provided with:
- Hard copies of USP’s Food Fraud Mitigation Guidance
- Access to USP’s Food Fraud Database 2.0 for a designated time period prior to and after the workshop. This will allow attendees the opportunity to look at the database before the workshop and then help to assimilate the materials presented.
- General guidance for food ingredients four-
step process for assessments
- Knowledge on the current state of the industry and necessary next steps to help protect public health from the risks of adulterated food.
- The activities and progress on food fraud initiatives in other parts of the world — most notably Europe and China.
Click here to register.
Savour Food Safety International, Inc. (Learning Center); 6827 N. High St. #10;
Worthington, OH 43085.
$700 for CIFT members; $750 for non-CIFT members (space is limited!)
Cancellation policy: No refund if seven (7) days prior; $50 cancellation fee eight (8) days or more before start of workshop. Substitutions are accepted at any time.