Engaging the Workforce – Through an Improvement Mindset
Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
One of the most difficult challenges in today’s work environment is attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining talented employees. In the majority of settings, the unemployment rate is low and the turnover rate is high.
During this learning session, you will:
- Re-define the “4P” framework to engage with team members through Purpose, People Development, Process Improvement, and Problem Solving
- Understand the key components of establishing a workplace culture of mutual trust, respect, and continuous improvement
- Understand how to develop leaders who improve and sustain their processes and systems
- Specify and understand the skills and behaviors required to build and manage a lean system
- Learn benchmark operational practices and complete an organizational assessment to determine current state
Process Capability Partners
Working globally as a consultant, Ben has found his passion learning, teaching, and applying the principles of problem-solving, collaboration, and leadership. He uses this experience to guide engagements through coaching, workshop facilitation, and project management with the goal to develop the capability of both people and processes
CIFT; 5555 Airport Hwy., Ste. 100, Toledo, Ohio 43615
Cost to Attend
$50 for CIFT members
$70 for non-members
Reserve your seat now, as space is limited. Lunch will be provided. Questions? Contact Matt Inniger, project manager, at 419-704-0614 or email@example.com.