You are making amazing products. Our passion is helping you find the solutions to grow.
For 25 years, we’ve been helping food companies of all stages and sizes grow and tackle the challenges our essential industry faces. Our depth of experience gives us a strong understanding to find the solutions that drive growth and competitiveness for the companies we partner with.
Our network of resources is second to none. Our team has decades of experience working with the largest and most influential leaders on innovative and market expanding projects as well as helping medium size companies grow and expand.
We know your company and products are as unique as the challenges you face. Our projects are driven by understanding you and your specific situation first, then delivering a partnership that optimally solves your issue.
Just some of the ways we can help
GFSI Certification Support
Due to the complex challenges in today's food supply chain, food safety is now more critical than ever for expanding markets and profitability. Many of the world's largest food retailers are mandating supplier certification to the Global Food Safety Initiative.
Our team has years of experience working on GFSI audit standards. These commonly are Safe Quality Foods (SQF), BRC Global Standard, and Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000).
We know that each company has its own unique circumstances so we customize the way we work with each individual client. Together we can find the best path forward including:
- Complimentary GFSI Gap Assessment - This is a great place to start to identify your specific needs and challenges
- GFSI Program Development Support
- GFSI Implementation Coaching
- Post GFSI Corrective Action Support
- Internal Auditor Training and Assistance
- Pre MOCK Audits
Automation Assessments and System Integration
Sometimes even the most successful food companies hit a plateau in growth. Scaling up production presents many unique challenges. Automation can be the solution, but understanding its application to your business isn't always clear.
This is where our team can help. We can provide an assessment, free of charge, of your entire operations to determine how and where automation can help your business, including recommending vendors, integrators, and providing ROI estimates.
How automation can help your business:
- Reducing manual interaction in the production process, therefore improving efficiency, throughput, and end product quality.
- Gathering, collecting, and analyzing data on your process and products to allow for better-informed strategic decisions.
- As a non profit we can also provide funding in certain select cases to help offset the cost of initial investment.
In today’s competitive environment, more and more companies are realizing the difficulties in maintaining in-house expertise in all functional areas, including product development.
Our focus is building prototypes that are scalable to help you drive to meet your business objectives.
We have worked successfully with hundreds of food processors, equipment suppliers, university researchers, and governmental agencies on a variety of technology, innovation and product development projects.
Being extremely agile and responding to project deadlines in a timely manner is how we succeed. Our team offers product expertise in:
- Acidified foods/Acid Foods
- Nutritional products
- Refrigerated foods
- Frozen foods
Other Services & Resources
- Nutritional Labeling
- Microbiological Studies i.e. Process Authority, Challenge Studies, Shelf Life Studies
- In House Food Safety Training
- Environmental Monitoring Program Support