Small Business Accelerator Group
The Small Business Accelerator Group is a great way to advance opportunities for your business through unique services, networking and learning opportunities.
Early enrollment before July 1, 2018 gains extra promotional benefit as a charter business!
- Market research data
- Inclusion in a focus group as applicable and defined by CIFT
- Free attendance (1 person) to CIFT food safety annual training
- Operational forms template for production documentation
- Food recall template
- Networking with other similar food businesses
- Buyer Connections
- Discounts to training and programming events
- Assistance related to process authority services
- Industry updates and notifications
- Nutritional labeling services
- Promotional events
- Marketing opportunities
- Bi-annual discussion groups or lunch-and-learn programs
- Priority notification of unique opportunites
$350 annually for NOCK tenants
$500 annually for non-tenants
Fee payable July 1 each year; not prorated based on timing of inclusion.
Less than 25 employees and less than $1M in sales.
Small Business Coordinator
email@example.com | 419-535-6000, ext: 117