Small Business Accelerator Group
The Small Business Accelerator Group is a great way to advance opportunities for your business through unique services, networking and learning opportunities.
Early enrollment before July 1, 2018 gains extra promotional benefit as a charter business!
- Market research data
- Inclusion in a focus group as applicable and defined by CIFT
- Free attendance (1 person) to CIFT food safety annual training
- Operational forms template for production documentation
- Food recall template
- Networking with other similar food businesses
- Buyer Connections
- Discounts to training and programming events
- Assistance related to process authority services
- Industry updates and notifications
- Nutritional labeling services
- Promotional events
- Marketing opportunities
- Bi-annual discussion groups or lunch-and-learn programs
- Priority notification of unique opportunites
CIFT has worked with small and startup companies since the center's inception in 1995. In conjunction with the Northwest Ohio Cooperative Kitchen (NOCK), CIFT provides product development guidelines, resources and marketing direction to entrepreneurs involved in the production of value-added food products. Technical capabilities, including nutritional analysis and shelf-life stability testing, ensure that the products are produced safely and properly.
$350 annually for NOCK tenants
$500 annually for non-tenants
Fee payable July 1 each year; not prorated based on timing of inclusion.
Less than 25 employees and less than $1M in sales.
Small Business Coordinator
email@example.com | 419-535-6000, ext: 117