CIFT is looking for an individual to assist our marketing department and its programs. Writing and creative communications skills are important, as is the knowledge of art design and graphics, and the processes in the production of marketing materials, both printed and electronic. Social media influencer.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Write, design, and edit content for both print and web including the company website, blog, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, newsletters, and press releases. This includes cooperative as well as ghostwriting projects
- Create posts, schedule, and monitor the company’s and its program’s social media engagement and conversion
- Assist in the production and promotion of industry-based videos and podcasts along with the building of our video library used to promote services and projects.
- Create and optimize industry-focused email campaigns with the goal of conversion and education
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content and marketing materials in a timely and professional manner
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions
- Assist and plan educational and networking events
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations
- Maintaining a marketing database
- Provide administrative support to CIFT team members
Are you interested in honing your craft while learning new skills in the strategic marketing and communications space? Are you a self-starter who is willing to learn and take positive feedback to optimize your skill set? Do you like problem-solving and getting your hands dirty experimenting with innovative outreach solutions? Then this might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are a non-profit that aims to inspire innovation in companies large and small. We have a small but mighty team that punches above its weight class through teamwork and coordination. We work in the food and manufacturing space promoting services, innovation, and highlighting the importance of both spaces.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Suite and Canva
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with email tools like Constant Contact
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or similar fields of study with 3+ years of experience.
This full-time position will be in our Toledo office, which is currently working under a hybrid schedule. Wages are competitive with degree/experience. To apply, please submit your resume, a writing sample, and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org